It’s graduation time. Soon, high schoolers and college students everywhere will toss their caps into the air and head out into the world. Graduation can be one of the most memorable milestones of a person’s life. If you haven’t thought about it yet, don’t worry. Just follow Party Time Rental’s tips for giving your graduate a celebration to remember.
5 Graduation Party Tips Just For You
- Decide how many guests you want. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or a catered event, the first thing to think about is how many guests will be attending. You’ll want to plan your space accordingly. High school yearbook producer Josten’ssuggests sending out invitations 14 days in advance.
- Customize the celebration for your graduate. Does your teen enjoy music? Book a DJ or local band. If they’re big on athletics, rent a recreation center where they can enjoy playing games with their friends. For those who enjoy dancing, Party Time Rental has an elegant dance floor that can be set up anywhere.
- Have a backup plan for bad weather. Most graduations happen in late spring or early summer, which could mean rain, snow, or anything in between. For outdoor events, you can rent a tent so your party won’t miss a beat. We offer tents and canopies for all your needs, including fully enclosed structures.
- Make sure the food is great. Talk to your graduate to see what they want served for their special day. If they’re looking for a less formal event, a picnic is a great way to go. Or rent fine china, linens, and tablecloths to dress up the occasion.
- Consider co-hosting to save money and double the fun! Does your student have a best friend they want to celebrate with? Josten’s also suggests co-hosting a party with other graduates’ families for a more cost-effective option. Chances are, many people will be having their parties on the same day, so a double (or even triple) party is more convenient for everyone.
For more information on how to make your graduate’s party one they’ll never forget, contact us.