Event planning is often a challenge. With so many options to consider, it’s easy to get overwhelmed in the details.
Party Time Rental is here to help with some of our favorite tips for event planning!
Create A Comfortable Atmosphere
- An important goal of any event is guest comfort. When choosing a venue, opt for natural and inviting – and don’t forget the music!
- For outside venues, try using a tent or canopy. They feature easy set up, weather protection, and come in a variety of sizes. Don’t have enough seating for everyone that’s coming? We also have tables and chairs available for rental. Whether you need bar stools or banquet tables, we have the options you need!
- If you’re struggling to find a way of combining multiple ideas, consider using a theme. You’ll know which aspects of your design to keep and how to tie your creativity together.
Unleash The Color
- Setting the mood for hours of fun should involve lots of vibrant, colorful decorations. Using shades that compliment your theme is a sure way to win.
- Glass china and ivory linens set the mood for fancy receptions while aquamarine tablecloths and red checked napkins to relaxation and enjoyment.
- Have a blast with your stationary, too! Incorporating the same colors in your announcements and invitations is always a great way to go.
Plan The Refreshments
- Remembering that many people want healthier party snacks is crucial for planning fares your guests will love. If you decide to cook your meals on-sight, don’t forget our food preparation and catering rentals so you’ll have the tools you need.
- When offering wine or other alcoholic drinks, keep a reserve of water, juices, and sodas available to ensure there’s an option for everyone. Sparkling grape juice, hot chocolate, and raspberry lemonade also help ensure no one gets bored.
Initiate The Interaction
- Sometimes an event is over after the food is gone, a sad but true scenario. By finding ways to keep your guests engaged, you highlight just how awesome of a host you truly are. Encouraging introductions, planning games or contests, and mingling in the crowds are just a few ways you can help your guests stay involved.
- If you’ll be having speeches, consider our stage and podium rentals! Our stage sections come in multiple heights designed for every setting.
- Or, when you can’t resist the tunes, opt for a dance floor. We can assemble sections to any size, so let yourself loose and jitterbug the night away!
- Set up a special post on social media sites like Facebook or Twitter to help people reconnect when the event is over.
With 34 years of experience in the party industry, Party Time Rental, Inc., knows how to create the event you’ve always wanted! Whether you’re looking for top-notch service from a staff that cares, or high quality products that are available to you when you need them most, we’ve got it – because we pride ourselves at being the best at what we do.
Please contact us today so we can turn your ideas into reality!