Terms & Conditions
- All orders must be paid in FULL before delivery, unless otherwise arranged.
- At time of reservation a 50% deposit is required. The remaining balance is due 3 business days before delivery.
- We accept modifications and cancellations up to 3 business days before delivery (All tent and large orders require a minimum of 7 business days). Anything less, will incur at a minimum 25% + restocking fee depending on the amount of work that has gone into getting your order ready. For example, items cancelled day of or onsite will not be refunded, 100% restocking fee. When adding items, we will try to accommodate as best as possible.
- All merchandise, except linens, must be returned clean and dry or there will be an additional charge for cleaning.
- You will be charged for lost or damaged cartons.
- Delivery/Pickup is to the door at street level unless arranged and paid for in advance. The rental fee does NOT include setup or take-down; either must be arranged for in advance of delivery and a charge will be made. ANY extra labor for ANY reason (delays, delivery to other than front door, setup, takedown, etc. ) will result in a minimum charge of $50 per man hour.
- Additional service charge will be made if no one is available to accept delivery or pick-up.
1. All rentals are paid in advance.
Major Credit Cards Accepted
2. A charge will be added for items requiring cleaning upon return.
3. The Renter will be charged for time until equipment is returned to store and return is verified by validation of the contract. That time is the essence of the contract and the Renter agrees that charges are based on time out, not time used.
4. The Renter certifies and acknowledges that they have this date and at the time specified received from Party Time Rental the personal property listed and identified in the contract.
5. The personal property is rented to the Renter by Party Time Rental to be used by the Renter at the designated address for the stated time period and is to be used solely for the purpose for which said equipment was manufactured and intended.
6. The equipment will not be removed from the address listed on the contract for use at any other address without the consent of Party Time Rental.
7. The Renter has personally inspected the personal property being rented and found it to be in good working and unbroken condition when received and declares that they fully understand the proper use and that it meets their requirements.
8. The Renter, upon termination of their contract as stated in the “Expiration Date” section of their contract, will immediately return the rented personal property, with all attachments, accessories, and parts thereof to the address of Party Time Rental during regular business hours in good condition and repair, subject to reasonable wear and use and agrees to compensate Party Time Rental for the amount of the contractually stated rental rates for each day or week consumed while equipment is in the process of recovery or repair.
9. In case of failure of the rental equipment for any cause, the Renter, at their expense, shall return it to Party Time Rental’s premises. The Renter particularly understands that without Party Time Rental’s authorization, the Renter has no authority to incur expense on Party Time Rental’s account for the repair of the rental equipment.
10. If the personal property is lost or stolen, the Renter will pay Party Time Rental for the cost of replacement or repair of the personal property which was lost or damaged.
11. The Renter promises to hold Party Time Rental harmless and free from any and all liability of any and every nature whatsoever, arising out of the use, maintenance, or return of the equipment. The Renter shall indemnify and hold Party Time Rental free from all damages to third persons of their property caused by the Renter in possessing or operating the equipment, including legal fees and costs incurred in defense of such claims. In the event of an accident or collision involving any of the equipment, the Renter agrees to furnish Party Time Rental with a complete report of the incident, including all names and addresses of all witnesses and parties involved, and a copy of any police report, and further agrees that the equipment will be used by the Renter and / or persons designated on the contract, and no other person, without the consent of Party Time Rental.
12. If the Renter desires to extend their contract beyond the date and time originally agreed upon, the Renter will immediately notify Party Time Rental of this desire and obtain Party Time Rental approval and terms for the extension.
13. If the renter by any reason of any breach of their contract (i.e. termination of their contract, failure to pay rental, insolvency of the renter, or any other reason it becomes necessary for Party Time Rental to retake possession of the personal property), Party Time Rental and it’s agents shall be permitted and they are authorized to go upon the renter’s property and retake the equipment without legal process. Party Time Rental and it’s agents may use all force necessary to retake the equipment and the Renter expressly waives for themselves, agents, and employees, all claims for damages and losses, physical and pecuniary, caused by retaking by Party Time Rental. The Renter agrees to pay all costs and expenses incurred by Party Time Rental in retaking the equipment and in collection of sums due under their contract. Should Party Time Rental employ legal counsel to assist in the recovery of any sum due under their contract, the Renter agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred by Party Time Rental.
14. Party Time Rental, at its own discretion, may revert all charges to a daily rate if charges or invoices are not paid on due dates.
15. The Renter agrees to pay interest at the rate of 18% per annum or at the highest rate permitted by law, whichever is lesser, upon all delinquent accounts, and further agrees to pay upon demand, all reasonable collection costs and attorney’s fees incurred in collections of the Renter’s account, or in enforcing any of the terms of their contract.
16. The failure of Party Time Rental at any one or more times to insist upon strict performance by the Renter of the terms and conditions of their contract shall not